Monday, March 14, 2011

Saturday Runs

Hey guys! A few of us discussed joining each other for Saturday runs. Whoever is interested can send me the details of a run they're planning (date, time, distance, rough elevation changes, your estimated pace) and I'll compile it into a schedule that makes sense for our training. So in other words, if you're running a race and you'd like teammates to join you, send me the info. Or if you have a run you've planned for a particular Saturday (or one you like where you could be flexible on the day), just let me know about it. I'll email everyone a schedule, and then we'll just be responsible to RSVP on any weeks we plan to attend so that the run's "host" knows to look for us. And if no one RSVPs, the host has no obligation.

So this would be 100% optional for hosting or attending. I live in Herriman, so I would only be able to come occasionally, but still I would love the chance to run together and get to know everyone.

Liz
brandonandliz@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Keep me posted on this Liz- I sent you a 5krace I'm considering doing on April 30th. Hopefully the weather is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds too complicated to me. I just run and then hope that I can run further the next time. I am up for joining the hosted runs but I am not organized enough to host anything!:)

    ReplyDelete